Friday, June 12

ISABS Revisited

Hey friends!

Just got these photographs from my ISABS Goa trip...

(Thanks to an extreme lazybum I know...)

Take a look!!


These are a few of my lab-mates
And my facilitator...
From left to right...
There's Bhanu, Pratim, Sweta, me and Nikhil...






Two more...
Mohan and Abhirup...
Both deceptively serious-looking
But extremely funny men...






Here's me and Anurag...
Damn philosophical guy!
More so after a few drinks ;-)







Man, am I feeling nostalgic...


This is me and my facilitator Snigdha...
Can this beautiful lady dance!!!

Just mumble Who the f*** is Alice,
And she's on the dance floor!!





Another photo
From the party
On the last night at Dona Sylvia...





There's Pratim and me and Bhanu...
People drove me crazy with their "undercurrent" references...
GRRRRRRRR!!!!
But all's well that ends well :-)



Almost a month since the lab happened...
Miss it and you guys soooooooooo much!!

Cheers!!
Anuja

1 comment:

sumant said...

Hey gr8 pics..keep attending such events.they teach u a lot buddy...btw who was the oriya guy in the pics ...

Cheers

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...