Tuesday, January 19
Just been thinking about this...
Here are 10 things I would say to my girl, if I was a guy...
1. Look at her in a dreamy-eyed way and say, "You're gooooorgeous, woman! I can't take my eyes off you..."
2. "I'll always be there for you honey."
3. "Sweetheart, you have made me the luckiest man on this planet by loving me."
4. "I care for you baby."
5. "I feel incomplete without you... Can I hug you forever?"
6. "Man! I'd be damned if you weren't by my side."
7. When she's smiling/laughing, "I love to see you happy."
8. "Your wish is my command, princess."
9. "I'm dying to see you, my angel."
10. "I missssss you :-( "
... And more importantly, 10 things I would NEVER ever say...
1. "What have you ever done for me?"
2. "Why don't you make some coffee as I read the newspaper in the other room?"
3. "Can we talk later? I want to watch the football/cricket match."
4. "The gang's going out so I won't be able to come for your convocation/party."
5. "You ruined my life. I wish we'd never met!"
6. "His girlfriend is a babe! Love the way she dances/dresses/talks."
7. "You were with me just for my money."
8. "Couldn't you wear something better?" OR "You look funny/horrible/OK."
9. "You don't satisfy me."
10. "Call me after you stop crying" OR "Meet me after your problems are sorted out."
You're welcome :-)
Wow, did I really last write on December 20, 2017 and not a word after?!! Shucks, that's really awful of me, apologies. I've been...
Remember high school days when Slam Books were THE talk of the entire class and every section? Who’s filling whose, and who’s writing what w...
I find it funny and frustrating when people say they are waiting for the "right" time to do/start something that they call a pass...
Heya! The year has gone by real fast, as I've undoubtedly mentioned a hundred times before :-) And I look back to see how I've...