Monday, October 22

Darna Mana/Zaroori Hai....

Hey ppl!!!

These days I’m sharing my parents’ bedroom coz there’s no other place for me since my bro got married n d newly-weds (8 mths old now) took over the kiddo’s room…

Last nite I scared my dad outa his wits coz I said in a clear wide-awake tone of voice, “someone’s in d house”. It wud’v been funny if I was actually awake n tryin to psyche him out. But I was fast asleep, so much so dat I dint even realiz I’d said anything of dis sort whn I woke up d next morning…However, d effect my words had on my dad was nuthin short of a horror flick. He jumpd outa his bed and lockd d door in d blink of an eye. He reachd out for his cel fone (jus in case anything went wrong) to inform my bro-bhabi in d other room to stay inside their room. He was also contemplating callin d cops if he so much as heard any movement in d house… All while I was blissfully dreamin my stupid, romantic n scary dreams…

I made up for it d next day though… When he told me dis episode d next mornin, it blew d daylights outa me. I managed to get so scared, I misd a beat! I mean, if I was in d same predicament, I’d go crazy n wake d town!

I’ve had other paranormal experiences, some that my family says r pure works of imagination, others d product of an idle mind… My mom even forbids me frm watchin horror serials on tv sayin dat dis’ wats nurturing my dumb “visions”… either way, they r inexplicable. Soon after my grandma died, I thot I saw a hand in d window, reaching out for a glass of water kept on d window sill… No, m not kiddin nor m I tryin to show off. I also sometimes see sumthin like a white pale vision go past… My mum says she’s felt dat way too at times. So thr u go…

I duno y I keep seein such stuff, or mebe imagining it. But one thin for sure is I see a lot of snakes in my dreams. Long big snakes lying close by, or chasing me … ot once not twice, loads of times… Freud wud certainly hav a field day if he sat down to interpret my dreams, coz all of thm wud certify me a hardcore sex-freak (evrythin Freud did was related to sex sumhow or d other, so dat dsnt bother me much – snakes, balls, hollows, passages – evrythin is a sign to sho u how pervert n desperate u r…)

But Hindu philosophy, or stuff pasd down over d ages says dat seein snakes in ur dreams is a sign dat sum of ur ancestors r tryin to convey sumthin to u… Nobody has been able to teme wat it means exactly, but mebe I shud jus b content wid d fact dat my ancestors feel close to me and think m a gud medium to communicate wid ;-)

I started reading d tarot sumtime bac, n jus like all my other pastimes, tired of it soon after. But it sure is intriguing n fun… scary too sumtimes, especially once whn I forecast dat sum1 close to a fren wud expire… n his grandma did…

Well, so dats dat. U may think me crazy, too, but u gotta feel it to understand it…

Until then..
Luv,
Lonely Princess

No comments:

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...