Bahut serious business ho chuka... You more than deserve what's in the offing today...
Another forwarded mail... A must-share! Enjoyyyy....
- Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
- To Err is human, to forgive is not a company policy.
- The road to success... Is always under construction.
- Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again… neither does milk...
- In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
- All desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or married to someone else.
- Since Light travels faster than Sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
- If at first you don't succeed? ... Destroy all evidence that you ever tried!
- A bread that you have buttered will always fall buttered side down.
- Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
- If you reach the bus stop early, the bus is late. If you reach the office late, your boss is early.
- Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
- When in a queue, the other line always moves faster, and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
- If you have paper, you don't have a pen. If you have a pen, you don't have paper. If you have both, no one calls.
- Students, if you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
- You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
- You shall wait for a tring (doorbell/telephone ring) for ages, which will always happen the minute you get undressed in the bathroom.
- After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be more crowded than the other.
- If your exam is tomorrow, there will be a power cut tonight.
- Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.
Kaisi rahi?!! Uncanny, na?!