Saturday, November 22

To be or not to be...


You’re a deadly drug, one I’m better off without,
But I’m still attracted to you, my brain’s in a rout.
I still want to know you like me, I need to hear your voice,
I seem to be entranced, it looks like I have no choice.
You brought nothing but trouble,
Yet I enjoyed every moment,
The exhilaration I felt,
Obliterated the frustration and torment.
The mystery that is you, I truly can’t comprehend,
Your life’s in ruins, still towards you my fantasies tend.
My heart skips a beat, when I hear your name,
It's definitely not love, but it also ain't a game.
What IS it, I ask myself, time and again,
Your mesmeric hold over me, I hate and disdain.
I know you feel something when you think of me too,
But what ended abruptly, I can only imagine and rue.
I often miss those days, and in their memories I brew,
I hope you read this, and I’m sure you’ll know this is for you...
-Princess

3 comments:

Down'and'out said...

wow!!

sumant said...

short crisp and beautiful... ; ) awesome

Sibi said...

Tats something from the bottom of the heart.Awesome.PLeasure reading it.

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...