Saturday, November 28

Koi Mil Gaya

I am in love.

I want to spend my entire life with him.
Maybe get married to him.

Him and nobody else.

I don’t want to make compromises.
I know I deserve the best.
He IS the best.

Edward.

A vampire.

The heroic monster in Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series.

Did I scare you?
Well, can’t say I’m kidding.

Why would I?

He’s cute and handsome.
He never gets angry with her, whatever her action or emotion.
He is extremely romantic, I get goosebumps even as I imagine his actions...
He is so caring, it makes me cry with love and pleasure.
He is ALWAYS there for her.
He can be possessive and short-tempered, but he is very sensible and trusting.
He loves his partner like crazy and doesn’t even LOOK at other females, be they pretty or sexy.
He gives you those lovely jitters the way he loves and speaks and looks at Bella.
He’ understanding and patient.
He is polite in the most challenging situations and he’s always brave in times of crisis.
He is well-behaved, witty and jolly.
He pampers his lover and makes her feel complete.
He can do everything perfectly – kissing, driving, studying…
Even in the worst of situations and tempers, he is always civil to people, so what if they're enemies?
He spends all his time with his partner.
He can be impulsive but he is strong and protective.
He can stand being hurt if his partner is safe, comfy and happy.
His possessiveness is irritating yet adorable, yet he is controlled and reasonable.
He knows his lover inside out, and is very NICE.
He is SO wantable.
He makes me feel awesome even as I read about the things he does and says to Bella!!
He is ready to do anything for his lover. And THAT is a HELLUVA LOT!
He made a mistake once and for that he is forever guilty and apologetic, trying to make amends...

Why wouldn’t I want to be with him?

Tell me ONE good reason.

I’d lose my soul?

Who cares…

I’d trade my everything for love any day…



Sincerely,
Princess

3 comments:

vishal said...

Now u tell me what comments to put..i really dnt knw wat to comment..givin 10 on 10 will be an undrstatement..u just so good..
how cum so many brilliant ideas flows into ur mind?
cya
Vishal

ani_aset said...

uhm some one is in love ;) lots of mush it seems in the novel..and you have seen the movie too..are you like vulnerable now if edward shows up :))

Princess said...

@ Vish - thanks, man! tons of gratitude for ur unconditional, unwavering support :-)

@ Ani - Mannnnnnn, i'll faint if he comes in fronta me and tells me he loves me! ROFL... Really need a mate like him ya :-(

Pray for me!!

-Anuja

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...