A – Available/Single? I'm a spinster, and I don't think the wedding bells are ringing anytime soon. Does that answer the Q??
B – Best friend? Myself.
C – Cake or Pie? Cake, you bet!!!
D – Drink(s) of choice? Mum-made hot ginger chai, Zaika hot coffee, cold coffee at most places or orange juice without sugar!
E – Essential item you use every day? It used to be Vaseline lip-guard, not so often these days... And how can I forget saunf (=fennel seeds)...
F – Favorite colour? The entire spectrum - I'm a colorful Cancerian... Blue, lavender, yellow, green, pink, red...
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Who cares...??!!!!
H – Hometown? Washim in Vidarbha, but I've been in Pune forever.
I – Indulgence? Good hangouts, good food, movies, hookah and keychains :-)
J – January or February? February... fewer days to work plus Valentine's day!
K – Kids & their names? Jai and Jia if it's a girl and a boy, Dev if there's another boy, Ria if another girl... All combinations and permutations satisfied ;-)
L – Life is incomplete without? Love, for sure.
M – Marriage date? Ahem... Shall consult the pandits when an eligible bachelor appears!! The forecast, by the way is 2009-2011...
N – Number of siblings? One big brother
O – Oranges or Apples? Apples if fruit, and Orange if it's a juice.
P – Phobias/Fears? Lizards and rash riding/driving. Hate 'em both.
Q – Quote for today? My Quote for everyday: Live Life Queensize.
R – Reason to smile? Love, success, peace, humor... Life!
S – Season? Winter... Love cuddling into the sheets and dressing up in colorful sweaters!
T – Tag 3 People? Sibi, Ani, Vishal.
U – Unknown fact about me? I can't control my smile/laughter. Even if I am annoyed with a person, I still end up grinning like a dumb cow.
V – Vegetable you don't like? Capsicum and Coriander.
W – Worst habit? My insistence on everything being perfect (as defined by me!) and clean.
X – X-rays you've had? Stupid Q... I had one done when I sprained my ankle, and another when I was being tested for employment in Tata Motors.
Y – Your favorite food? Italian, Chinese, Punjabi, South Indian... I'm a foodie!
Z – Zodiac sign? Cusp - Leo and Cancer
And here's the Award for successfully completing this Tag:
So now, you too have a chance to be a Proud Member of the 'International Bloggers Community'. Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: penandpaper
2. Her site's title and url: Mentally Present Physically Absent; URL: http://penpaper.blogspot.com/2009/07/tag-here.html
3. Date when you were tagged: 26th July '09
4. Persons you tagged: Sibi, Ani, Vishal, Vaidehi, Sourav, Bips, Ranu