Ready for some gyaan?
I'm getting very insightful these days, and with people sending me all sorts of philosophical mails, you can't blame me for this direction my blog is taking!!
I'm not quite sure what the heading means, I mean we know what's Feng Shui, but mental?? Anyway, it's very inspiring! Enjoy :-)
1. Give people more than they expect, and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Start by admitting and apologizing...
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone. You are your best company!
Hope you doing fine!! Be back soon...
Belated Happy Friendships Day!!
P.S : I heard a queer story about Friendship Day; I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but I got this mail saying that in 1935, the US government killed a man on 1st Saturday of August and the next day his friend commit suicide in his memory. Hence, the US government declared the 1st Sunday of every August as F-ship Day. Which makes yesterday the 73rd such Friendship Day... Cheers to you, mates!