Darna Mana/Zaroori Hai....

Hey ppl!!!

These days I’m sharing my parents’ bedroom coz there’s no other place for me since my bro got married n d newly-weds (8 mths old now) took over the kiddo’s room…

Last nite I scared my dad outa his wits coz I said in a clear wide-awake tone of voice, “someone’s in d house”. It wud’v been funny if I was actually awake n tryin to psyche him out. But I was fast asleep, so much so dat I dint even realiz I’d said anything of dis sort whn I woke up d next morning…However, d effect my words had on my dad was nuthin short of a horror flick. He jumpd outa his bed and lockd d door in d blink of an eye. He reachd out for his cel fone (jus in case anything went wrong) to inform my bro-bhabi in d other room to stay inside their room. He was also contemplating callin d cops if he so much as heard any movement in d house… All while I was blissfully dreamin my stupid, romantic n scary dreams…

I made up for it d next day though… When he told me dis episode d next mornin, it blew d daylights outa me. I managed to get so scared, I misd a beat! I mean, if I was in d same predicament, I’d go crazy n wake d town!

I’ve had other paranormal experiences, some that my family says r pure works of imagination, others d product of an idle mind… My mom even forbids me frm watchin horror serials on tv sayin dat dis’ wats nurturing my dumb “visions”… either way, they r inexplicable. Soon after my grandma died, I thot I saw a hand in d window, reaching out for a glass of water kept on d window sill… No, m not kiddin nor m I tryin to show off. I also sometimes see sumthin like a white pale vision go past… My mum says she’s felt dat way too at times. So thr u go…

I duno y I keep seein such stuff, or mebe imagining it. But one thin for sure is I see a lot of snakes in my dreams. Long big snakes lying close by, or chasing me … ot once not twice, loads of times… Freud wud certainly hav a field day if he sat down to interpret my dreams, coz all of thm wud certify me a hardcore sex-freak (evrythin Freud did was related to sex sumhow or d other, so dat dsnt bother me much – snakes, balls, hollows, passages – evrythin is a sign to sho u how pervert n desperate u r…)

But Hindu philosophy, or stuff pasd down over d ages says dat seein snakes in ur dreams is a sign dat sum of ur ancestors r tryin to convey sumthin to u… Nobody has been able to teme wat it means exactly, but mebe I shud jus b content wid d fact dat my ancestors feel close to me and think m a gud medium to communicate wid ;-)

I started reading d tarot sumtime bac, n jus like all my other pastimes, tired of it soon after. But it sure is intriguing n fun… scary too sumtimes, especially once whn I forecast dat sum1 close to a fren wud expire… n his grandma did…

Well, so dats dat. U may think me crazy, too, but u gotta feel it to understand it…

Until then..
Luv,
Lonely Princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost the new year... and yet the same old

And thus ends May...

Catch your Dreams