Wednesday, October 24

Blah Blah Blah....

Heylooooooo…

Nuthin spl this time... just a mixd bag… pourin out all I hav been thinking over d past few days… pardon my incoherence, but I’v got so much to say all at d same time… u kno how it is :-)

U kno, I’v jus realizd dat I hate d ppl I luv… silly paradox, eh? I mean, I luv thm n I’d do anything for thm. But thn I also expect frm thm (naah, I dnt believe in UNconditional luv, luv’s one of the most conditional thins in my life!) n then whn they don’t live up to my expectations (I jus cant undstd WHY), I get bugd n irritated n land up givin thm d cold shoulder for atleast a few mins… Of curz I mk sure they kno y m pisd, sooner or later, n thn if they dnt repeat d same thin again, all’s well… otherwise rather than hatin thm, I jus start behaving indifferent n try not to get hurt time n again… if they dnt care abt me n my feelins, y shall I?

Well, so much for that… Sumthin impersonal n funny now…. While watchin Discovery Travel n Livin d other day, I hapd to see a show (cant rem d name), whr they give u a sneak peak into 5 or 10 best watevers… cud b beaches, hotels, restaurants… Beat dis! They wer showcasing d best loo’s! ;-) certainly a very intriguing topic, wat say?!!! Wat amazd me was their criteria for judging d best pee-zones… one dat qualified had a see-thru glass!! I mean, wat d heck! Not countin weirdos n perverts, which sane person wud want to give a public demonstration of sumthin so personal n private??!! Wat came next gave me d answer… d glass was a special one, which turnd jus a wee bit opaque whn a button was presd. Imagin this – u walk into a transparent loo, press a button, d glass fades, u do ur thin n press d button again n voila!u can c d world n they can c u…

Thankfully m nt d only dumbo on dis planet; a few folks said dat they’d avoided using d loo n waited to get hm rather than pee publicly. N I voice their wonder, “wat if d loo doesn’t fade n u ignorantly jus do it?!!!” OH MY GOD, dnt even wana imagine dat…

D other loo I saw b4 givin in to the pleasures of channel-surfin, was one whr thr’s a funny 4-sided urinal – wid ice in 2 compartments n a guy pot in d other 2… wats wid d ice u ask? Well, its thr jus for d heck of it… n a point they made matter-of-factly b4 signin off “it keeps d stink away”… so all u piss-stink-peeved people, rem dat!

Enuf abt loo’s… I saw another interesting thin last week… an ambulance! Now wats so exciting abt dat, u ask? Nuthin except dat it wasn’t d van v usually c, but a scooter! I was ridin to d univ when I hapd to glance in my rear-view mirror at d signal n I saw dis cute lil mobike resembling a Spirit or Sunny. It had red n white squares in a checked pattern in d front, n a not-very-clean-or-sophisticated man in white ridin it. I found it a lil weird, so I jus turnd around, n I saw d words “ambulance” written on d vehicle. I’ve never seen one before THAT’S y its interesting…

Hey did I mention a lot of birdies flock around my balcony? I luv watchin thm n their antics, makes me forget my worries and troubles... I can b very whn i want to, which is y i'v kept a mug of water on the sill now whr they can come n drink to their heart's content... n i can watch thm to mine!!! Crows n mynahs n sparrows n many others I dnt even kno d names of...

Okie thn. Gotta run… u tc n have fun… cya!

Cheers!
Anuja

1 comment:

Sourav said...

That was funny... :)

Ambulance scooter, transparent loo walls? That's intuitive to say the least. I had missed this post because it was posted on my birthday last year and I was out celebrating. :P

Shadow

He looked at her like she was the air he breathed, Without, he would collapse.  He lived to see her smile, Her dimples, his prized possessio...